For tuition rates, contact the

On-campus graduate housing is available at the Owen Graduate Center, or at the university apartments. Off-campus housing is also available at varied prices.

Financial assistance from the School depends on available funding and is based on merit as judged by the academic qualifications of each applicant. This financial aid is sometimes provided in the form of graduate research assistantships and, more commonly, in the form of scholarships. Approximately one-quarter of the full-time master students received some form of financial assistance from the School during the past Academic year. There is no separate application for this type of financial assistance.

Graduate assistantships may also be available through the Division of Student Affairs and Services, 6-55 Wilson Hall, phone: 517-353-3780. Applications can be completed online at

Need-based financial aid may be available through the Office of Financial Aid, 259 Student Services Building, phone: 517-353-5940.

Michigan State University
© Michigan State University Board of Trustees. East Lansing, MI 48824
MSU is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer.

Conference Room Calendar | Maintained by:

Facebook logoLinkedIn logoTwitter logoFlickr logo
School of Human Resources & Labor Relations
South Kedzie Hall
368 Farm Lane, Room S403
East Lansing, Michigan, USA 48824
Phone: (517) 355-1801 | Fax: (517) 355-7656