WHY A DEGREE IN HUMAN RESOURCES AND LABOR RELATIONS FROM MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY IS A SMART CHOICE
- Discover a supportive environment built upon helping you succeed. From assistance during the admissions process, to starting the career of your dreams, the team at MSU HRLR is here helping you every step of the way.
- In demand. Demand for Human Resource Professionals is, on average, higher than all other professions.
- Get hired. Our graduates have a 98% job placement rate at graduation, working for some of the world’s best companies, in a wide variety of industries.
- A highly rewarding degree. As graduates of one of the top HR/LR programs in the nation, MSU HRLR graduates make an average of $75,000 in the first year of their career.
- Diversity welcomed. Diverse majors, cultures, and backgrounds succeed in Human Resources & Labor Relations.
- Travel the world. Gain real-world study and work experience while seeing the world in our Study Abroad program.
- 98%-100% internship placement during your program, with our interns earning an average of $30/hour interning at companies like Boeing and Microsoft.
- Incredible support! You will have personal peer mentors who will be dedicated to helping you navigate the program, obtain your internship, and answer any questions you have throughout your experience.
- Great people, strong connections. Student organizations, social events, volunteering – there’s always an opportunity for fun and engagement, because Grad School should be one of the best times of your life!